Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

The moment Pep became one of us
c83b772f7016c731626c1145c6d68d7a.gif

you are clutching at straws there mate,he has spent months saying he is not going to juve and he said how many more times do i have to say it i am not going to italy

I spent half an hour looking at the video for you. Not clutching at straws at all as I also want Pep to stay.

I also showed you where he name checked Italy.

All I am saying is that he MAY go there AFTER City.

You clearly do not think so. So keep clutching those straws.

He played in Italy, didn't he? Brescia?

Just seen that others have already confirmed.

I would absolutely LOVE it if Pep extended beyond the 2 years and was merely pointing out that Italy could be a future destination.... ;)

Just seen that others have already confirmed.

I would absolutely LOVE it if Pep extended beyond the 2 years and was merely pointing out that Italy could be a future destination.... ;)
Course it is. Sarri goes in to juve and is dogshit for two years, pep rides into town and saves the day.
The Italian league is all he's got left to conquer unless he wants to go to Aberdeen and break up the Glasgow dominance!!

Course it is. Sarri goes in to juve and is dogshit for two years, pep rides into town and saves the day.
The Italian league is all he's got left to conquer unless he wants to go to Aberdeen and break up the Glasgow dominance!!

I can see why people get depressed and argumentative at the mere mention of Pep moving on. He is going to be a huge loss when it happens but hopefully, the infrastructure is now a strong enough platform for his successor to flourish too.

Anyway I am now becoming a tad depressed myself, so I think I should exit this thread lol...

I can see why people get depressed and argumentative at the mere mention of Pep moving on. He is going to be a huge loss when it happens but hopefully, the infrastructure is now a strong enough platform for his successor to flourish too.

Anyway I am now becoming a tad depressed myself, so I think I should exit this thread lol...
I'm not depressed or argumentative mate,not one bit. It's the facts, we'd all love pep to stay forever but it ain't going to happen.
We just got to embrace every second he's here, gutted when he finally goes but he's ours for two more years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.