was this just all a dream

I have just come out of hiding for the last twenty years. Still can’t believe we lost two nil to bloody Gillingham! Has anything exciting happened since I left Wembley with 5 minutes to go?
We just stayed up in the Championship last season after finally getting back up in 2017. People are saying Allardyce may be available this Summer to replace Pulis so things are looking up.

United moved to the Commonwealth Games stadium and expanded it to 80k, we did get a new fence at Platt Lane but Maine Road is starting to fall apart now.

Give it a few years and I think we could knock down the main stand and mirror the Kippax on that side.

We just stayed up in the Championship last season after finally getting back up in 2017. People are saying Allardyce may be available this Summer to replace Pulis so things are looking up.

United moved to the Commonwealth Games stadium and expanded it to 80k, we did get a new fence at Platt Lane but Maine Road is starting to fall apart now.

Give it a few years and I think we could knock down the main stand and mirror the Kippax on that side.

if only somebody would take a chance and invest in manchester city the sleeping giant ??? who could begrudge us having a little success even winning the league cup and a pop at the europa league and mixing it with the big boys of europe ?? we are everybody 2nd club and loved by others for having a laugh and bananas and fancy dress parties at away days

how bad would it be for football if manchester city could play on a level playing field with the big top 4 teams ?? even dare i say champions league football and uefa would love us bringing the fun back into football with our great fans happy to party at places like Madrid Barcelona Munich what harm could be be ??????????????

woke up this morning and after having the worst nightmare dream ever ???? and i had to check there was life before 2009 and it was all real ??? 30.000 fans, maine road, moss side, the old 3rd division, kinky, frank sidebottom, curtly watts, stuart hall paedophile

manchester city any history NO ??? they say we was never champions of england league cup winners fa cup winners and won a european cup winners cup and that was all before manchester united become giants

Schindler allegedly doesn't bother with City anymore due to our owners religion.

woke up this morning and after having the worst nightmare dream ever ???? and i had to check there was life before 2009 and it was all real ??? 30.000 fans, maine road, moss side, the old 3rd division, kinky, frank sidebottom, curtly watts, stuart hall paedophile

manchester city any history NO ??? they say we was never champions of england league cup winners fa cup winners and won a european cup winners cup and that was all before manchester united become giants

Bookended by two ****s of the highest order. Shindller and Stuart Hall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.