U21 European Championship

France and Romania both through after a convenient draw with neither team having a shot on target....

France and Romania both through after a convenient draw with neither team having a shot on target....

We should've been 3 - 0 up against France, at HT. Don't know what happened in the team talk.
But since then we've been shite. I would imagine Boothroyd told them to stop playing that way,
as he couldn't understand it.

I remember when I had a discussion on here with a few years ago about Boothroyd after he was appointed to an FA coaching role. I said he was incapable. I was told I was ignorant. Haha.

I remember when I had a discussion on here with a few years ago about Boothroyd after he was appointed to an FA coaching role. I said he was incapable. I was told I was ignorant. Haha.

There is a reason NORTHAMPTON sacked Aidy Boothroyd.

Northampton FFS !!

Never going to win games if they can’t put the ball away and keep conceding.
Seems like there’s a few U21 egos ruining what should be a good team.

Reactions: mat
But if they aren't good enough, what's the point of them having a 'winning mentality' ?

That would only matter, if they were mostly moving to the senior team.

Hardly any of these will be.
I was talking about the ones they didn’t take who are already in the senior team. Why not play them and win the bloody thing?

I was talking about the ones they didn’t take who are already in the senior team. Why not play them and win the bloody thing?

I assume because they are already playing enough football, with the senior team & would not welcome having their holidays shortened ?

Edit: I would actually go the other way, as in, if we have only got 3 or 4 players at U21 who are any good, in reality, pick the best from the U20s & U19s & play them too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.