UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read your posts.

Who exactly do you support Mr "Canyouseethesky" ?
.... because it clearly is not Manchester City

Is it the lack or dippers and rags in every sentence that offends you? Everything there is factual, am I supposed to pretend that Utd are consistently in the top 3 wealthiest club's in the world? Am I supposed to know Liverpool's owners from the 1920s through to today?

I've been consistent in what I have said, our owner is 1 in million, the club is the best run in world football at pretty much every level. The problem is you don't make rules for the best practice, you make them to save the reckless from themselves. I see posters on here hoping Newcastle can get investment and be successful, I find that very strange. Who gives a shit about any other club doing well?

The truth in football is there is no history, for any club. Fans talk about it, argue about it, deny it in other clubs but the reality is that football is just one long sequence of now, win this game, move to the next, it's a draw, didn't expect that, and then move to the next one and so on and so on.

Fans who waffle on about their history all have one thing in common, there's something wrong with their now.

And come the new season the slate is whipped clean, optimism abounds the cycle of now kick starts and as the scousers say "we go again".
If there is no history, then there is no historic treble (+ one)

Is it the lack or dippers and rags in every sentence that offends you? Everything there is factual, am I supposed to pretend that Utd are consistently in the top 3 wealthiest club's in the world? Am I supposed to know Liverpool's owners from the 1920s through to today?

I've been consistent in what I have said, our owner is 1 in million, the club is the best run in world football at pretty much every level. The problem is you don't make rules for the best practice, you make them to save the reckless from themselves. I see posters on here hoping Newcastle can get investment and be successful, I find that very strange. Who gives a shit about any other club doing well?

If you were Sheikh Mansour, would you invest in a club now, to spend 30 years in mid table, because you are not allowed to put in any worthwhile funding ?

The truth in football is there is no history, for any club. Fans talk about it, argue about it, deny it in other clubs but the reality is that football is just one long sequence of now, win this game, move to the next, it's a draw, didn't expect that, and then move to the next one and so on and so on.

Fans who waffle on about their history all have one thing in common, there's something wrong with their now.

And come the new season the slate is whipped clean, optimism abounds, the cycle of now kick starts and as the scousers say "we go again".

Then "next year's our year".

So now we've established that your not a blue, who do you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.