10 Worst Beers To Follow Up The Top 15

San miguel. Fucking horrific.

I once did a brewery tour when I lived in Malaga and they get that shit brewerd and out to barrel in less than a day.

The Spanish dont touch it where I lived. They drank Mahou
The mahou special in green cans in particular

I actually got round to trying Pabst Blue Ribbon recently, thinking it might make me more empathetic towards Frank Booth.

It was pretty wretched stuff and might well explain a few aspects of his character...

Despite the great name Blue Moon is fuckin mingin!
Orange flavour beer was never going to work.

Any of those cooking beers such as Carling, Fosters, Carlberg (although Carlberg in other countries isn't piss weak and tastes alright) etc. are shite and I'd sooner not bother. I'd challenge anyone to a taste test between Carling and Tesco Value Lager.

I'm not a fan of Kronenbourg 1664 personally, either but I wouldn't say it's worthy of worst 15 beers, it's just not to my taste.

Do they still make Crest Super? We used to drink that as teens, as it was strong and cheap. I think it was 10% and 99p a can. It was like tar! Horrible stuff.

San miguel. Fucking horrific.

I once did a brewery tour when I lived in Malaga and they get that shit brewerd and out to barrel in less than a day.

The Spanish dont touch it where I lived. They drank Mahou

Mahou in bottles is a fairly decent drink. Having said that most Spanish beer/lager in bottles is except San Miguel.

Don't think it's sold here anymore but rolling rock was a shit bottled beer. Might aswel drink perrier.

Usual suspects like carling, fosters, carlsberg and coors light are wank. As are birra moretti, budweiser & peroni.

Never liked Tim Taylor either. Only had it a few times when I've popped into the waldorf and I've never enjoyed it.
I used to go to the waldorf just because they served tim taylors landlord there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.