Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern haven't made an offer because they now know Leroy doesn't actually want to leave imo.. Leroy's team have played a blinder

Bayern haven't made an offer because they now know Leroy doesn't actually want to leave imo.. Leroy's team have played a blinder
I really hope you're right, stringing these German Rag wannabes along, and leaving their City hating jailbird arsehole of a Chairman pulling his hair out and screaming, would certainly make my day.

What attitude?
When’s he been a mard arse?

His attitude has been spot on. For someone who wants to play every game but has played fewer games than he did last season, he’s moaned about it a whole ZERO times. He’s not come out and said anything negative in the media. In fact when he’s been interviewed he’s been smiley and positive and spoken very well. There’s been no news of training ground bust-ups. His agent nor family have said anything neither.

It’s amazing how someone says something that is wholly factually incorrect and then thousands of people run with it as fact.

Leroy doesn’t have an attitude, nor is he a mard arse.
Pep thinks differently otherwise he would be playing more often. I think he could be a world beater and he seems a pleasant enough lad, but Pep is frustrated with him at times. I realise he is only young but hopefully he will sign a new contract and take on board what Pep wants of him

Last edited:
Just curious. If given a choice, would you guys prefer Sane leave if that means Mbappe coming in?
No. But I'd love Mbappe here at a reasonable price and if Sané wants to leave when his contracted period expires I'll not hold it against him and I'll cheer him on against anyone but us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.