10 Worst Beers To Follow Up The Top 15

Shipstone’s Bitter, brewed in Nottingham. Mercifully, the Shitstone’s - as it was ‘affectionately’ known - Brewery closed in the early 90’s.
http://www.shipstones.com/about-2/

Being brewed again. Know the lad who’s done it fairly well, and remember him telling me he was thinking of doing it about ten years ago. Think he’s doing quite well too. Fair play to him. It’s not a bad pint tbf.

anyone supporting bud, ice cold or otherwise, hasn't spent enough time drinking a decent beer
I will grant you that the custom beer in the States is gash. Always drank pedigree when I lived in Blitey, Greene King Abbot Ale was good too

Holt's larger (diamond lager? More an acquired taste, but akin to battery acid to the uninitiated)

Blue Moon, tried it out of patriotism, it's foul.

Becks, especially the bottles, just the smell can put me off. Anyone who turns up with a pack of these at a party may as well have just said 'I didn't try and I don't really like anyone here.'

Stella, although the proper stuff from Belgium is very good, the stuff we get served up over here is pretty much the same generic recipe with Stella, Carling, carlsberg or whatever put on the label

On the ale side, not keen on Sunny Jim which my local decided to out on a few months back, anyld anything 'imperial' makes me think they've just out a shot for vodka in it and tried to call it 'artisan beer' . Maybe personal experience here, don't finish a beer festival with a Russian imperial stout.

Though I quite like Holt's Maple Moon and JW Lee's Moonraker, so goes to show that a bad beer doesn't make a bad brewery.

Holts now do Crystal, Crystal Gold (mid range) and Diamond (strong). Crystal is now the biggest seller in some Holts pubs. Anyone remember Holts previous offerings of Regal (lager spelt backwards) and tins of Holtenbrau, they werent the best....

Fosters, Carling, Carlsberg and Budweiser are all absolute shit.

Coors Light is the only cheapo weak lager that I can drink.

San Miguel and Estrella are nice.

Bud is fine. A lot of the hate is because it’s mass produced and not an IPA. Tend to find IPA drinkers think they are better than anyone else. Personally can’t stand them.

Carlsberg and Becks vier are the worst out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.