David Silva leaves City after 10 years

What an incredible 10 years it's been. He's a legend, utter class, on the pitch and off it. Maybe some of the younger players at the swamp should watch and learn.

gutted, vinny this, merlin next, its like a sad movie, so lets give him a happy ending with the champions league title

Fuck a Duck!!

17/18 Yaya
18/19 Vinny
19/20 Spanish Dave

My God , we're starting to witness the changing of the guards at City.

Zaba , Yaya , Vinny , Silva , and likely Aguero all going one year after the each other. Well and truly the end of an era for a bunch of leg ends
gutted, vinny this, merlin next, its like a sad movie, so lets give him a happy ending with the champions league title
Best way for the club to do it imo.

Every year we have 1 great player leave instead of multiple which would cripple the squad harmony.

I imagine Aguero leaves the year after (although I think he has even one more year in him after that) and then... who's the next oldest? Otamendi maybe (assuming he doesn't leave this season, he may leave with Aguero because of the Argentinian partnership)

We've known for a while but it's not nice to hear. This is gonna be the hardest one yet.

Vinnie's injuries meant that you were always wary that any season could be his last. David has been getting better and better with age, and it's bizarre to think of this city team without him in it. Zaba, Yaya, Vinny had all been getting phased out. But David hasn't been yet. So it's just going to be harder to come to terms with it.

The moment we knew we had a very special player on our hands
c3624dfc299981fa429bf86b7972bdde.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.