David Silva leaves City after 10 years

What? Oh no.. the one I always dreaded leaving. Hope we win the CL for him next season.(& everything else). The best in my lifetime in our shirt.

Last edited:
Apologies to Colin the King , but in my opinion we are about to lose the best player ever to play for the club or at least the fifty odd years i've been watching god's own team , and unlike some i won't be sad or morose when he pulls on the blue shirt for the last , i will celebrate all the magic he has brought to our club. Obviously i will be accused of wearing my sky tinted glasses , but he is the best midfield player ever to grace the Premier league , others can argue about Zola, Bergkamp, ****ana etc., and all the other pretenders , but none of them did it consistently for a decade , David Silva is the best ever midfield player to grace these shores ,bar none , no argument. Where do you want your statue Merlin ?

Only Sergio left then from that first prem title season after the end of coming season.

The club is in good hands but Zabba, Vince, yaya, Silva, Sergio is a fair old list of legends to wave goodbye to. I want to also include Bert Mancini in that list.

End of an era in many ways. I’m so glad I have lived through the transition from joke club to top dogs. You appreciate the highs more because of the lows.
Most supporters of other clubs will never experience that in their lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.