David Silva leaves City after 10 years

When you get caught up in the midst of what has actually happened since Sheikh Mansour, took over,the ride as many refer to on here,we never thought about when the time came for certain players to leave us,the good thing is at least they were here for the best part of their careers one or two exceptions,but here again,Jesus what a player this guy has been for us,absolutely brilliant.

I do worry about the future,(I'm bound to being a City fan for so many years),that it will always be like this,as long as we replace these outgoing players,in this case we have and dare I say a player that could be as good if not better than David,which is fantastic,but just like when Zabba,Yaya,Vinny (testimonial night) left or leaves I'll have tears in my eyes,and be no exception when David goes.

1 more season for Phil to complete his morphing into Spanish Dave, lets get it done. The most underrated player in the Premier League ever.
Yeah......shame on the experts.
Never makes team of year and never win PFA player of year......a bit like serg.......they don't play in RED.

Football, first and foremost should be about giving pleasure to those watching. David Silva never failed in his duty to provide that pleasure and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for all the joy he’s brought to me over the last 9, soon to be 10 years.
He was the glue that held our team together. Those (a very, very small minority it has to be said) who didn’t appreciate his qualities have missed out on somebody very special.
I don’t care where I happen to be in the world when it comes to his final appearance, I’ll make it back to say goodbye.
Cheers for everything Dave x

if its kun next im back on the vallium

issue i have is yaya soured his ending, great player he was, and im going to get blasted for this, but he cant hold a candle to melin or vinny in my opinion

You won't get blasted mate, it's widely acknowledged that David is the greatest of all time-even Colin Bell can't hold a candle to him.

ae5a409a3b044a685fa09abea8a94802.gif

F*k off, he shinned that pass ;)

1 more season for Phil to complete his morphing into Spanish Dave, lets get it done. The most underrated player in the Premier League ever.

I liked this bit:

Silva sung Foden's praises as he discussed his departure from City, telling reporters: "I'm sure he's going to be a fantastic player. He's a very nice man and he will be a good replacement for me. "Apart from his natural skills, he's a very competitive person. He always wants to win and that makes a very good footballer. "When you're young, you always ask people with experience. I've given him lots of advice, like how to move on the pitch. He's taken the information in and he's getting better day by day." "He reminds me of myself when I was young — especially how he is as a person. He's very quiet but always there, competing. He hates losing. "The best advice I can give him is always stay calm. Whatever happens in football, the highs and lows, always keep calm."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.