Funny names you’ve come across

A guy I worked with at Celestica in Romania was called Elvis Attila Biro.

For those who use LinkedIn, you can look him up

I was at an exhibition in Germany with work a few years ago and was talking to a bloke on one of the stands. When we got to the end of the conversation I reached out to shake his hand and took a glance at his name badge so I could address him properly. His name was Berndt Coch I just about managed to keep my composure but lost it when on my way off the stand he called me back to induce me to his boss Herr. Pfister.

There was someone at the girls' grammar up the road called Zillah Gaad. Apparently there was a daily titter when the register was read out, with surname first...
(Having just typed this, I think Daily Titter would be a great name!)

Use to work with a bloke called Ivor Kyte and a rep for ball race bearings use to call in the works called Hugh Cant I kid you not.

They sold their plot of land in Don mills eh? Moving to Newmarket apparently.

Didn't know that. I'm assuming a smaller/cheaper site as they've been in decline for a number of years due to some terrible acquisitions and decisions. It started at the beginning when they merged with ICL/ D2D here in UK. We should have taken the lead. Anyway a long story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.