Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen lots of kids show promise in the youth teams over the years. From Barnes, Owen, Nicky Reid, Towers, Caton, Wilson, Redmond, Earl Bennett, SWP, Richards, Sancho, Dias, Foden etc but Taylor Harwood Bellis is perhaps the one player who has everything. Lets hope he trains on to fulfill his huge potential.

He could be the the best C/B in the country for me.The kids got everything. Now he just need to keep his head down and have lots of good fortune, luck being a massive part of it.

I haven't seen him very often & only on tv, but imo the only thing that could possibly stand in his way, is if his current physical strength isn't the same advantage at senior level as it is now & he fails to adapt to the extra challenge or his arse was to go for some reason.

But I doubt either will be an issue. He just looks nailed on & imo a better prospect than Garcia, who is pretty talented himself.

But right now, neither can be considered as key players for next season of course, just hope we see them get involved here & there.

Oh and 'arry for all his boasting paid £9m to get him from shithole fc and we paid £4m for him. Lesson. Don't listen to shit talkers like that ****.

The only reason we paid £4mil was because the rest was due in instalments and he was an absolute pile of shit that didn't make the appearances and had to be loaned out to shit hole fc.

Why are you bothered about the price. It’s the value to the team that matters. And in terms of Mbappe I agree 2 years ago signing him would also have been a gamble but not all gambles come off. And paying £75m for DeLigt based on performances in the Dutch league would be a big risk.

Simple really. We dun have unlimited funds. We are under the cosh with UEFA. Money saved from overspending on a good but not great CB would go to other more urgent needs. Do you even understand why so many big clubs are after mbappe then and de ligt now? Based on their age, the performance in the CL at that age and their once in a generation potential. I think we are simply on different wavelengths regarding this. Just gonna to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I wonder why he is opposed to moving to the team that finished 7th? For some bizarre reason.....Its almost like 'the top 4' are dirty words.
It's a funny one those statements. If Leicester cster are briefing the press I just feel that they are briefing the press in such a way that all parties and indeed the player don't lose face.
Maguire or his agent must be factoring in the football side of things. Big Club but oh my there is some work to do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.