David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Very sad day that will be in my opinion city's greatest ever player, and yes I saw colin bell, we have truly been blessed over the last 10 years with magnificent players at our club.

Indeed,no recent legend list should be missing Dinho.

Somehow,with too many,he continues to bypass recognition when the lists are made.

I think he's 1 more successful season from eclipsing Yaya to me.

Yaya in truth had 4 great seasons for us, 2010-2014, everything after that was pretty nondescript. He obviously made such an impact at his best with huge goals that it's hard to compare, but Fernandinho has, 6 months after the 2014 world cup excluded, been world class for us and absolutely irreplaceable. You could even argue he facilitated Yaya's amazing 13/14.

He's not been a massive twat off the pitch or with his agent either.

No Yaya - can’t agree mate, not in footballing terms anywAy
One thing the others all have in common is that they’re professionals and seemingly developed a real love the club. Toure wasn’t professional on or off the field (at times) and never cared or developed any affection for the club, although he was a truly brilliant player on his good days which were pretty frequent in fairness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.