Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

It's a deal very much like Walkers, has the physical attributes and can get back to stop the counter.

Only issue is he's dreadful going forward, crossing and passing is very limited.

In a few years they'll be chasing a full back who can attack (unless Dalot can do that) much like we are with Cancelo.

United are about 5 years behind us in everything they are doing at the moment.

It's a deal very much like Walkers, has the physical attributes and can get back to stop the counter.

Only issue is he's dreadful going forward, crossing and passing is very limited.

In a few years they'll be chasing a full back who can attack (unless Dalot can do that) much like we are with Cancelo.

United are about 5 years behind us in everything they are doing at the moment.
From what I’ve seen of him, I don’t think he is limited going forwards at all?

He is a step in the right direction for them, not sure what it means for Dalot though, i would have thought they had bigger gaps to fill than right back,

Time will tell.

After all the stick we got for signing a 50 million full back, how much will they get for spending 50 million on a full back who’s yet to play for his country’s senior team?

seemed to get quite a few assists last season too? unless my memory serves me incorrectly
Just checked. He has the grand total of 3. Maybe my memory isn’t that great, but from what I saw of him he felt like much more of a threat than that stat.

From what I’ve seen of him, I don’t think he is limited going forwards at all?
I've heard people say he doesn't get forward because of the way Palace play but on the left they have van Aanholt who is always bombing forward. I think he is very good defensively, but I have heard quite a few people question how good he is going forward. We'll see. He will have to attack at Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.