Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors they're close to signing Bruno Fernandes. Have to say that would be a good signing at a position that is their biggest need

Rumors they're close to signing Bruno Fernandes. Have to say that would be a good signing at a position that is their biggest need
Would rather not see that happen tbh, they need more threat from midfield.

Conor Coady:

"Anybody would tell you the same, not just Liverpool fans; the way they did it and how they played, they deserved to win the league. I just think City are an incredible football club – they are a fantastic team with brilliant footballers and a brilliant manager."

"The way Liverpool went about it and how they did it, they deserved to win the league. I think that’s why everybody is happy that they won the Champions League, because they deserved something from the season."

Conor Coady:

"Anybody would tell you the same, not just Liverpool fans; the way they did it and how they played, they deserved to win the league. I just think City are an incredible football club – they are a fantastic team with brilliant footballers and a brilliant manager."

"The way Liverpool went about it and how they did it, they deserved to win the league. I think that’s why everybody is happy that they won the Champions League, because they deserved something from the season."
Everybody lol,no fucker outside of the cult wanted them to win anything

If that’s not basically a begging letter asking them to sign him I don’t know what is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.