David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Has anyone got the pic of dave and sergio hugging in sergio's first game v swansea? i'd love to have that,they looked so young and excited
7ea237efccde1042755552f82857003b.jpg

That will be jack 74,i think he must be trolling about dave or is stupid

He's attained cult status on here, that fella. There is no way that you'll convince him that Dave is a better footballer than Kinkladze. Absolutely none.

Ah, I didn't realise it was him it was a long time back but we had a little friendly conversation about the merits of Kinkladze over Silva last week while I was in Spain on Twitter, it could have gone either way tbh but he then asked if I was leading the Ascot racing tipping thread and it went down that route instead, he was a lot better on twitter than on here during the argument that's for sure lol and it ended friendly enough :)

Ah, I didn't realise it was him it was a long time back but we had a little friendly conversation about the merits of Kinkladze over Silva last week while I was in Spain on Twitter, it could have gone either way tbh but he then asked if I was leading the Ascot racing tipping thread and it went down that route instead, he was a lot better on twitter than on here during the argument that's for sure lol and it ended friendly enough :)
I think he's started to change his tune a bit on that debate tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.