David Silva leaves City after 10 years

The greatest City player ever, the best creative midfielder to grace the premiership.

Dont be sad he's leaving, be glad he played for us, be glad you saw him.

It was a joy to watch him, he made it all look so easy.

Think of your worst ever nightmare then close your eyes and put David MERLIN Silva in a Man yoo top, now thats scary Good judgement call Sir Alex best goal v Blackpool when he danced past three of them It is indeed sad when great players leave us but this fellow leaves a legacy of being able single handidly to dictate a football match hopefully we end his final season with the Champions league medal he craves no one will have deserved it more The one i feel sorry for is his beautiful son, imagine trying to get the ball back from his dad in a kick about in the garden

Yeh i thought exactly same mate hes still at least two seasons at the very top left in him
I expect he'll play those in Gran Canaria.
I'm glad he's going a year too soon rather than a year too late. I'd hate to see him outpaced and frustrated.
He owes us nothing.
We owe him everything.
Last game of the season will be 50,000 blubbering as El Mago leads out the team with Matteo at his side wearing his Junior Blues kit with pride. Pass the tissues.

Mate of mine, a Stokie season ticket holder, told me he was in a pub in London watching a City match, he got chatting to a guy next to him, a Fulham fan.

After about 20 minutes, this bloke turned to my mate and said: 'David Silva, what does he actually do? He's not very good, is he?'

Mate just looked at him and replied: 'Well a good friend of mine has supported City for over 40 years, a season ticket for much of that, and he reckons Silva is the best player he's ever seen at the club, so one of you is wrong, I know who my money is on!'
That Fulham fan watches football but doesn't really understand it.

Leading the team out in a Champs league final and wining the game before holding the trophy aloft. That is a dream ending for David and all our supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.