Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

We got slated for paying this much for an established experienced international right back in walker

They’re paying the same for a novice who’s been around 5 minutes and the number of standout performances he’s put in could be counted on both hands... and the less said about his under 21 performances the better

But will they get slated ... I won’t hold my breath

He's a great young player, with potential to improve. It could go either way for him, Utd could make more good signings and with a lot of luck the team could gel with the lad performing well. However, Utd could continue their deteoriation with the lads form and confidence taking a hit. He may fall within both this season, good start that tail off as the season progresses.
If he does struggle though I don't think it will be due to his ability. His difficulties may be due to working under an average manner, poor recruitment and a fan base with delusions of grandeur of manic proportions.
This lad is very good though and under the right coach would improve.

Not a chance in fact after the signing he is nailed on as a regular England player, future captain and is a shoe in for the Pope’s job he really is that good and that’s before history is rewritten to say he is one out of their famous youth ranks.

Has he told everyone about “dreams coming true” yet and “signing for the biggest club in the world”?

He's currently on a crash course of piano lessons

Unfortunately good signing for him, I’d have took him as a great home grown option. I thought similar with Luke Shaw so let’s hope I’m wrong again.

Unfortunately good signing for him, I’d have took him as a great home grown option. I thought similar with Luke Shaw so let’s hope I’m wrong again.

Doesn't matter who they sign with ole at the wheel if they scrape top 6 it bw a good season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.