David Silva leaves City after 10 years

The best

6322219578_6d83cbeeac_b.jpg

Just rang Samaritans, said they can't help with this one and don't even think of calling when Serge leaves, they did however recommend watching lingards latest insta update dry humping of pillow etc and be grateful.

Hard to pick out highlights because he’s been so consistent. The pass to Dzeko in the demolition derby is the one that springs to mind first.

I'm not really one for statues, and certainly don't want to see them dotted around the stadium.

However, the embers of the first tangible cycle are now flickering.

I would rather see something which acknowledged the true greatness of the collective?

Sergio, Vinny and David.

City's rebirth.

Love this but I would HAVE to add Zaba to this

I take your point, but this is as good as gets in terms of regenerating a team. Older crop going out on their own terms with the next generation already bedded in. We are one of the best run clubs on the planet, probably the best if I'm honest.
This. Lets be honest, Davids star is waining just as bernardos is going into orbit. Boodiful. Spanish Dave has passed the batten over on his terms and will leave god like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.