Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to stand by that post? I think (well I know) your mates are lying bastards.

I will stand by Maguire being in Ibiza at the time I was told, as I've seen a picture of one of them with him. Whether it actually happened like they said or not, who knows. Don't see why they would lie.

He will end up staying at Leicester at this rate.

No chance are we paying more than £60m for him, and even then that's too steep.

I just cannot believe that there isn't a defender capable enough out there who is going under the radar that at least one of our scouts have picked out.

I just think bringing in a defender for a record fee to replace Kompany is going to end up being a negative decision.

Boots too big to fill.

The problem will be every mistake he makes will be on a constant loop/magnified and then the comparisons with Vinnie will start possibly leading some fans getting on his back followed by the inevitable loss of confidence. Unless he hits the ground running, and doesn’t do a Bravo with the constant comparisons to Hart, I think it will be spun at least as a mistake.
Nevertheless I think he would be a great signing for less than £70m including add ons. Make us better at set pieces at both ends give us more HG and hopefully we can cash in on the favourable decisions that seem to follow England players... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.