Unwitting Footballer Encounters

isola bella (no its not a player were after} it was a posh restaurent back in late 70s Went for my dads birthday on the next table the DOC Tommy Docherty with his wife ( i thought} it was infact Mary Brown Two weeks later he had lost his job at the rags Those of certain age will remember the story YOU Young uns google it

isola bella (no its not a player were after} it was a posh restaurent back in late 70s Went for my dads birthday on the next table the DOC Tommy Docherty with his wife ( i thought} it was infact Mary Brown Two weeks later he had lost his job at the rags Those of certain age will remember the story YOU Young uns google it
Remember the song...
Who's up Mary Brown.......

Manchester airport passport control bumped into Ruud Gullit i let on to him he just gave me a right dirty look so i tapped him on the shoulder and called him a miserable twat he just walked off good job cos he was twice my size would of wiped the floor with me .

Can't believe I forgot this one.

Was in San Carlo with the (now ex) girlfriend and my folks having tea, and Gabriel Jesus came in - was when he was injured in feb time in the 16/17 season - on crutches and sat at the table next to us. My dad was like a giddy schoolgirl.

Can't believe I forgot this one.

Was in San Carlo with the (now ex) girlfriend and my folks having tea, and Gabriel Jesus came in - was when he was injured in feb time in the 16/17 season - on crutches and sat at the table next to us. My dad was like a giddy schoolgirl.
its amazing how some react when seeing our heroes

Had a jewellers in Manchester the big Irishman Niall quinn came in for a watch for his girlfriend ( future wife) £19.99 Tight sod i do remember being starstruck

Also met Niall Quinn in the Wythenshawe Forum in 1993/4. He used to go there as part of his rehab after doing his cruciate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.