How City get transfer business done - a view from inside the club

To be honest the alleged Rag strategy isn't a bad idea.
I was once told many years ago that McDonalds carry out a very careful demographic study of where to situate their franchise outlets. They carry out geographical and throughput locomotive analysis of their typical users of the area selected which costs a lot in terms of money and effort to gain an advantage on the many other food outlets that inhabit the high street.
Weatherspoons identified their customers come from the same demographic so merely situated their outlets as close to a Maccy D's as possible!

To be honest the alleged Rag strategy isn't a bad idea.
I was once told many years ago that McDonalds carry out a very careful demographic study of where to situate their franchise outlets. They carry out geographical and throughput locomotive analysis of their typical users of the area selected which costs a lot in terms of money and effort to gain an advantage on the many other food outlets that inhabit the high street.
Weatherspoons identified their customers come from the same demographic so merely situated their outlets as close to a Maccy D's as possible!

their outlets as close to a Maccy D's
Any relationship to Mary D.s

Over the last ten years, I remember scouring these pages for news of summer strengthening, to see if we would be able to mount a title challenge, or to retain our title. It barely even registers now though. We have such a slick operation, it is difficult to see players who are available and would strengthen our best eleven. The way we are run at the moment, incoming players don't need to be at the top of the elite level because our coaching staff can take good players and turn them into elite players.

Similar to the antelope and the lion analogy (see running thread), we need to keep ourselves one step ahead of our closest rival, and I am convinced we are many steps ahead of our closest rival at the moment, in everything we do. Transfer windows contribute very little to my stress levels these days.

Apart from the line about txiki talking to players and managers he knows about potential targets I don't think that article told us anything new at all? Bored the arse off me if I'm being honest
Yep.

MEN in 'Nothing of interest/no exclusive shocker'

Its an awful rag.

So city have a maximum they will pay for any player and they are all on massive wages exclusive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.