Glastonbury 2019

Did they announce the line up before selling tickets, or the other way round? I'm struggling to think why 200,000 would spend that much money for that line up, sure there's an abundance of other music and art to see, but I'd be selling mine if I bought not knowing the line up.

I am a New Order fan boy and travel all over watching them. Just booked to go and see them in Berlin later on this year.

Seen New Order at Jodrel Bank years ago. Was my favourite ever gig till Depeche Mode trumped it in Berlin last year
They are headlining at Victorious festival August BH weekend at Portsmouth.

Did they announce the line up before selling tickets, or the other way round? I'm struggling to think why 200,000 would spend that much money for that line up, sure there's an abundance of other music and art to see, but I'd be selling mine if I bought not knowing the line up.
They go because it’s become part of the hoo yaaahs calendar

Not the best line-up, but as always looking forward to watching bits of it over the weekend from the comfort of my own couch.

Couldn't think of anything worse than spending a long weekend with all them drugged up smelly bastards...
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.