Do you think you become a nicer person as you age?

I've always been a pretty nice guy, but I'm certainly becoming a lot less tolerant of people being selfish, ignorant cunts

Seriously though three years ago I used to fall out wth everyone on here. Now apart from a spectacular fall out wth rachace I have even made friends with squirty. Life is too short and we are all on the same mad journey.
I think I am much nicer than I was 5 years ago. Can’t be arsed with falling out with anyone.Apart from drone.

Maybe it’s just because I am banned from most of the political threads.

I think you would make a very good prime minister Mr Web and remain aghast that such an inquiring mind that displays intellectual courage riger and generosity has been stifled by that rabid click bait left wing horde that have been left to propagate and permeate unchecked on our alt forums. Where there is discord may we bring harmony, where there is error may we bring truth, where there is doubt may we bring faith, and where there is despair may we bring hope. As an addendum god speed to Boris who has also undergone a regeneration and change and looking rather resplendent with his new haircut and sense of dress and can only surmise it to be a one horse race on the final run in. That is all:

Last edited:
I've definitely mellowed, these days I don't bother to wind down my window to shout at other drivers for stupidity, I just shout from inside my car at them inside their car, much less hassle in the long run.
I do still have a lump of wood tucked behind my seat though, just in case.

As I got into my 40s and 50's I've become more tolerant,especially with younger people.

Think it's just a case of having more life experience and knowing I have no control over what others say or do,so why worry or get wound up.
Family, good friends and health are far more important than material wealth.

So yes,I think i'm a nicer person than I was a decade or two ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.