Best chippy

silver street chippy in Whitby a bit off the beaten track but well worth the effort to find
Cooked in dripping,
Marvelous how chippys used to be like
Avoid the magpie unless you have won the lottery

silver street chippy in Whitby a bit off the beaten track but well worth the effort to find
Cooked in dripping,
Marvelous how chippys used to be like
Avoid the magpie unless you have won the lottery

Went to Robertson’s on a recent trip to Whitby, as it’s the only chippy there that doesn’t cook in dripping. The dirty Yorkshire bastards.

Can anyone recommend an eat in place in town for pie, chips, peas and gravy? I used to use Antonio’s Cafe next to Piccadilly but it closed a while back.

Langley Friary in Middleton was always excellent.

Can anyone recommend an eat in place in town for pie, chips, peas and gravy? I used to use Antonio’s Cafe next to Piccadilly but it closed a while back.

Langley Friary in Middleton was always excellent.
Leo’s on Oldham Street. Wright’s on cross street near the town hall is nice but there’s no tables only high counters along the sides

Leo’s on Oldham Street. Wright’s on cross street near the town hall is nice but there’s no tables only high counters along the sides

I know Leo’s OK. Good shout there.

It’s amazing how you can miss things like proper pies, Holts’ beer and The Piccadilly Rats.

Anyone remember the Chinese chippy in the Moss Side District Centre, above the leisure centre car park? Absolutely lovely chips!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.