Éverton Sousa Soares

Why is everyone giving up and expecting this ban, I won’t believe it until it happens. Everything we did was sanctioned by the FA too so if we get banned maybe they should ban ALL English clubs for a couple of windows and then see what happens to the precious little premadonna euro clubs when we take half the budget out of the market.

Twunts waffa and faffa the pair of corrupt organised crime syndicates

Not giving up but it would be negligent in the extreme not to prepare for it happening whether they expect it to or not. Especially when every club that has faced an investigation has ended up with a ban.

Watching him play against Paraguay in the Copa America he looks Brazil's biggest threat. A lot of raw talent for Pep to work with, Pep could turn him into anything.

I still can't see us signing him, doesn't seem a spot for him in the squad.

Bit of a greedy bollocks imo
You can not blame him trying to put himself in the shop window, but watch his pace, his first touch his comfort on the ball, it is all good and in his last couple of games his determination and hard work is also there,
I remember watching England vs Portugal youth, and some English player was giving it large with all the you tube flicks very much a non team player, I thought you greedy effin runt only to find out later it was Sancho auditioning for Dortmund

Probably because we're old :-(

Hey some of us are still down with the
tenor.gif
youf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.