Matthijs de Ligt

Did not expect de ligt to go to juve when the transfer saga started. They are going to be real threat in the CL, not that they aren't already. De ligt in that juve back line with possibly rabiot, pogba, Ramsey in midfield and Ronaldo and dybala up front is up there with the favorites.
Have you seen who the manager is?

It's like having a 100k car and letting Stevie Wonder drive.

Have you seen who the manager is?

It's like having a 100k car and letting Stevie Wonder drive.

Your mistaking if your thinking he’s a bad manager.

Pep’s tactics did not hit home the first season either, but Sarri is very good and with a bit of time I would expect him to do well. I think he is more a strange appointment I’m the fact they need someone to hit the ground running as the Ronaldo signing is all about winning the CL ASAP

Yeah as I said, I'd rather not see him back, especially at this price.

I know he's not performed since he went back to United, at least not consistently. I fault that on his managers as much as on him. He was played out of position and mistaken for a leader in midfield. He's not. When he had to play without Pirlo and Vidal in his last season with us, he didn't perform as well as he had in previous seasons. He needs freedom in midfield and he can be an excellent creative box-to-box player, but he can't lead neither the midfield nor the team.

I've never had any sympathy towards him because I personally don't like showboaters, but I admired his talent.
On a general note, I couldn't care less if one of our players is a twat, as long as he's the right twat for the team.

I 100% agree with that. Bellamy and Tevez to name two twats I love to death. Worked their ever loving arses off on the pitch.

Your mistaking if your thinking he’s a bad manager.

Pep’s tactics did not hit home the first season either, but Sarri is very good and with a bit of time I would expect him to do well. I think he is more a strange appointment I’m the fact they need someone to hit the ground running as the Ronaldo signing is all about winning the CL ASAP
He did great at Napoli but got over ruled at Chelsea who had big characters in the dressing room, I actually felt sorry for him as he seemed to be frustrated every other week and i think the same will happen at juve.
Nice guy, good manager but weak.

Why can no one spell moot anymore?

Seems moot, but makes me sad :-(

2ut6bgp.jpg

I guess he meant that nobody would listen to that excellent midfield idea ;)

He did great at Napoli but got over ruled at Chelsea who had big characters in the dressing room, I actually felt sorry for him as he seemed to be frustrated every other week and i think the same will happen at juve.
Nice guy, good manager but weak.
Not a popular thought for us City fans, (who would like Pep to stay for ever), but maybe Juve see Sarri in a similar role to our Pelligrini? They couldn't get the main man but get a respected deputy who has a similar philosophy. (Assuming that there might be substance to Pep's links with them after us?)
Pep said he will fulfill his contract with us, but there were also strong rumours he said he would have left if he had won the clean sweep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.