Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Glorified friendly, boycott it. Remember the shock of having to fork out 115 or 145 a ticket to those greedy fuckers for the cup final, embarrass them by leaving half the ground empty.

City's ultras are so underwhelming compared to some other clubs.

It was “common knowledge” how much it was going to go off v utd & it did!!, i wouldn’t let my 11 yr old son go because of the enevitable trouble that happened, shit house rags at the time will be no different to the shit house scouse ****s this time, trouble again is unavoidable
Yes there was a bit of trouble against the Rags in 2011. Took both my lads who were 12 and 10 at the time. We wouldn't have missed it for anything. Definitely one of the best days we've had watching City and believe me we've had some crackers.

We haven't missed a trip to Wembley since and we will be there again for the Charity Shield. There may be trouble but very much doubt it so please stop scaremongering

Yes there was a bit of trouble against the Rags in 2011. Took both my lads who were 12 and 10 at the time. We wouldn't have missed it for anything. Definitely one of the best days we've had watching City and believe me we've had some crackers.

We haven't missed a trip to Wembley since and we will be there again for the Charity Shield. There may be trouble but very much doubt it so please stop scaremongering
Im not scaremongering at all mate? i’m just saying it as i see it, i hope there is no trouble at all against the dippers, i just very much doubt that will be the case

Im not scaremongering at all mate? i’m just saying it as i see it, i hope there is no trouble at all against the dippers, i just very much doubt that will be the case
I don't see why. When we played them at Wembley in the League Cup I don't remember there being any trouble. I'd say if you can there then do it. It will another great day out at Wembley

I don't see why. When we played them at Wembley in the League Cup I don't remember there being any trouble. I'd say if you can there then do it. It will another great day out at Wembley
The “coach incident” has taken the hatred to another level mate, we’ve as many who will look for trouble as they have tho? its usually a family day out like you say, just hope this yrs is as well

There wasn’t any that I saw. It was actually quite good natured in the pubs in London prior to the game. Saying that I didn’t see any at the Semi either as was at the Wembley Central end which was 95% city.

There wasn’t any that I saw. It was actually quite good natured in the pubs in London prior to the game. Saying that I didn’t see any at the Semi either as was at the Wembley Central end which was 95% city.
Our coach was allocated a spot at the East End of the stadium for the semi. So we saw a fair bit of trouble. Spoke to a few guys who'd had a ruck on Wembley way as well. Thing is we didn't really know our way round Wembley in 2011. Basics are if you're in the West End use Wembley Central and Wembley Way if you're at the East End and your trip to Wembley should pass off peacefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.