Matthijs de Ligt

Not a popular thought for us City fans, (who would like Pep to stay for ever), but maybe Juve see Sarri in a similar role to our Pelligrini? They couldn't get the main man but get a respected deputy who has a similar philosophy. (Assuming that there might be substance to Pep's links with them after us?)
Pep said he will fulfill his contract with us, but there were also strong rumours he said he would have left if he had won the clean sweep?

Good point but will not be well received pal :-(

Mute’s decision?
33a7d83725c5781d4ca46fb73ed9b83a.jpg

Not a popular thought for us City fans, (who would like Pep to stay for ever), but maybe Juve see Sarri in a similar role to our Pelligrini? They couldn't get the main man but get a respected deputy who has a similar philosophy. (Assuming that there might be substance to Pep's links with them after us?)
Pep said he will fulfill his contract with us, but there were also strong rumours he said he would have left if he had won the clean sweep?

Sarri signed a 3-years contract. At this point I hope he stays all three years because it means he's doing well and winning.
After that, well, a lot can change in football in three years. New coaches can rise to fame and others fall in disgrace. I wouldn't think that far ahead.

Think sarri is a good manager but not sure juve is the best move for de ligt they have bonucci, barzagli, chiellini and rugani all solid internationals fighting for spots.

Think sarri is a good manager but not sure juve is the best move for de ligt they have bonucci, barzagli, chiellini and rugani all solid internationals fighting for spots.
Barzagli retired after this past season, Chiellini is 34 and Bonnucci is 32. I'd prob agree for this season it doesnt guarantee a lot of time , but by next year im sure he'll be firmly entrenched. Can't fault him for this at all. Now Ruganni on the other hand might be a little unnerved, cause I'm failry sure they signed another CB too (Demiral?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.