Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems weird if we are still trying to practically force Danilo on them. We would never accept someone doing that to us.

Big clubs don't want/need Danilo. Medium sized clubs like Valencia, Roma, Napoli, Sevilla would never pay the wages required.

I think we are gonna struggle to get rid of him.

I'd be fine with us signing Cancelo. I'd be fine with us keeping Danilo. Win win.
I'd be fine without cancelo and Danilo and giving frimpong a chance. I'd also be fine without Maguire and buying tah or konate for cheaper. But hey, I'm also shit at champ manager.

Latest news: we've apparently sold our reserve LB (Spinazzola) to Roma in exchange for 10m + a decent 19-year-old LB.
That means we've made a gain of 20-something millions from Spinazzola before presenting our 2018/19 financial report on July 1st, which was what we'd planned to do with Cancelo.
Hence, Cancelo might stay after all since talks with Man City seemed to be more problematic than expected.

This is just my personal reasoning of course.

Latest news: we've apparently sold our reserve LB (Spinazzola) to Roma in exchange for 10m + a decent 19-year-old LB.
That means we've made a gain of 20-something millions from Spinazzola before presenting our 2018/19 financial report on July 1st, which was what we'd planned to do with Cancelo.
Hence, Cancelo might stay after all since talks with Man City seemed to be more problematic than expected.
You got Pellegrini ? It is done ?

This is tremendous business by Juve. How the fuck does Juventus manage to do such deals ? Pellegrini is a top prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.