Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

The “coach incident” has taken the hatred to another level mate, we’ve as many who will look for trouble as they have tho? its usually a family day out like you say, just hope this yrs is as well
Sorry mate I'm not having it. It's hardly the 1970's out there. If you don't want to go that's fine but stop making excuses and putting people off what will be another another great day in our history. Winning the English Super Cup. Oops sorry it's called that if Liverpool win it

Sorry mate I'm not having it. It's hardly the 1970's out there. If you don't want to go that's fine but stop making excuses and putting people off what will be another another great day in our history. Winning the English Super Cup. Oops sorry it's called that if Liverpool win it
Why would i try & make excuses & put people off? its just my personal opinion? why would people listen to me & decide about going or not off my opinion? I won’t be there by the way, not because of the threat of trouble, more the fact the glorified friendly of the community shield lost its novelty factor years ago, hope you enjoy your day mate ;)

Let's be honest, those who go no matter what will be there.

Those who now see us as winners and have latched on will be also.

It's the fans who mainly just do home games that make the decision to go or not based on price, trouble, being worthless etc.

There will be no trouble unless you want it. Liverpool's end will be full of irish...welsh ...shropshire and Norwegians. Really looking forward to it. Lets beat them and put a marker down.

Yes one of my Swedish colleagues has already booked his flights and hotel along with 10 of his mates, i asked if they would all get tickets he said no problem there are loads who have S/T's they all share games.

Let's be honest, those who go no matter what will be there.

Those who now see us as winners and have latched on will be also.

It's the fans who mainly just do home games that make the decision to go or not based on price, trouble, being worthless etc.
In the 70s and 80s there was always massive trouble at Liverpool .never stopped us going then

75% of the Dippers support will be tourists and day trippers who don't even know what a shithouse Liverpool is or where it is , the other 15,000 will be mickey mousers and then 10,000 who turn up for every big game for the Dippers without a ticket , its like a badge of honour for Dippers travel hundreds of miles without a ticket and cause mayhem to show their passion for their club , f8cking wierdo's

Won't be any trouble other than afew beered up dicks mouthing off as is all you get at any game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.