worried for the Mrs

marco

well, the wife was called up to attend a breast scan two weeks ago and the dreaded come back letter has arrived on the door mat, it says the usual stuff you would expect- we need to have another look ,another x ray etc,,so i have been searching for stuff on this on the internet to try and convince myself she will be OK, what i have found from sites like Mums net is that it could be anything from a bad x ray to calcium build up,blocked milk duct or the dreaded cancer, what is not convincing is that i have read its a 4-1 chance on a call back letter that it will be cancer, so a 25% chance if my sums are correct and to me IMO those are bad odds, she has to go back this wed for another scan and a possible biopsy (if their is anything to take a sample from), So we are playing the waiting game now until Wed and i'm at my wits end with worry.
Thanks for taking the time to read this i think i just needed to post it to share it with someone

As you have found out it could be a number of things,IF it turns out to be bad it's been caught which is good,someone told me something last year,it's a waste of energy to worry about things in advance,keep her busy till the scan and go from there
thanks Karen,,will do

Thinking of you both. Have everything crossed. An early diagnosis for the problem is the most important thing. Keep sharing your story if you need to.

As you have found out it could be a number of things,IF it turns out to be bad it's been caught which is good,someone told me something last year,it's a waste of energy to worry about things in advance,keep her busy till the scan and go from there

It's alright people saying don't worry when it doesn't affect them, it's only natural he will worry

stay off the internet when looking for medical problems.hope everything goes well,i had a scare a few years ago, hits you like a baseball bat when you first here things,fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.