FIFA Women's WC France 2019

I see Neville is now a football genius.

The innovation this numpty has brought to the game is beyond understanding. He is part of the FArce so the RDAHMeedya, led by that bastion of impartiality, the BBC, have to laud and exhalt every mortal and immortal thing he does. The laugh is that as a women's coach he's probably the least experienced of any of the teams' coaches at this world cup!

That seemingly overweight Dutch player gets pushed back by the Italian defender but manages to fall forwards. Some of these players really are exceptional gymnasts!

As soon as the Dutch get to within launching range of the Italian area they are chewing the grass!

And it has just worked!

I see Neville is now a football genius.

I loved this from the Guardian: By now Neville was thoroughly warming to his theme and perhaps got a bit over-excited about the passing style he has introduced. “We’re playing a type of football that no one’s ever played before,” he said.

The journalist showing extreme restraint :)

Up to now the jury's still out. He's certainly taking it really seriously, seems to be well liked (and despite the above quote shows quite a lot of humility), but England are solidly one of the top four sides in the World, so he's not acheived much yet. FIngers crossed that's changed in the next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.