Glastonbury 2019

No I've always picked my festivals on bands I like playing rather than the venue. I've no problem with anyone going if that's their thing just never seen the attraction. Can't be arsed with any sitting in fields now though I'm very much a small - medium sized venue person these days, and back to a proper bed.
Agree with you on that .done my festivals over the years and now I can’t be doing all the shit weather . We have one in Hungary called sziget and its getting better every year. The first couple of days is alot of Hungarian music but after that is when all the big guns turn up and the weather is normally roasting aswell .

Agree with you on that .done my festivals over the years and now I can’t be doing all the shit weather . We have one in Hungary called sziget and its getting better every year. The first couple of days is alot of Hungarian music but after that is when all the big guns turn up and the weather is normally roasting aswell .
I went to that a couple of years ago. The advantage of that one is you can stay in a hotel in Budapest. Although I stayed at a friend's house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.