Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
iVFYXmV.jpg

Welcome Rodri.

When buying a car, it has a release clause of the asking price. If you want finance, you may well pay more for the privilege
In that case we would NOT be activating his release clause but looking to broker a deal with AM; offer more money (above his release clause) under the condition of payment are made in installments. If the latter is the case I seriously doubt he'll be a City player on the 1st July.

Like how Walker and Zinchenko posed in Nike gear with their new contracts?

Anyone expecting the kit launch to be gatecrashed by any new signing is an idiot, in my humble opinion.

New contract extension signing photos are barely shared around...

When new players sign however basically every news outlet will take a photo of man citys official website with said player in said city gear... It'll be fucken daft having new signings posing in old gear and I'm sure Puma would not want us to either.

Like how Walker and Zinchenko posed in Nike gear with their new contracts?

Anyone expecting the kit launch to be gatecrashed by any new signing is an idiot, in my humble opinion.
To be honest, I couldn't think of a better way to launch a kit. I've never watched a kit launch in my life, however if it was combined with a new signing or two doing a few keepie uppies, then yes, I'd be in.

Saying Puma would want their kit to be centre stage, would be like Nike not wanting Ronaldo as their brand Ambassador because he'd overshadow the boots they were trying to promote and flog.

Puma will want maximum exposure for their launch, so what better way than at a new player/players unveiling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.