Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in Berlin last week of April so checked the fixtures when they came out on Friday. When I’m there Union are at home to Dortmund. Fingers crossed I can get tickets

I went to Union at home to Paderborn last season and loved it

Funny that. I saw them at home to Sandhausen and was very disapointed with the atmosphere. Seem to be a load of weekend anarchists who probably work in accounts Monday morning.

Been in much better, hyped for me.

When City played at Hoffenheim earlier in the season I went to see them on the Monday before at Ingolstadt and their away support was very impressive though.

Funny that. I saw them at home to Sandhausen and was very disapointed with the atmosphere. Seem to be a load of weekend anarchists who probably work in accounts Monday morning.

Been in much better, hyped for me.

When City played at Hoffenheim earlier in the season I went to see them on the Monday before at Ingolstadt and their away support was very impressive though.

I liked the bars in the ground and also the atmosphere around before and after.

Their fans’ atmosphere seems different to Hertha’s. Whereas Hertha’s is like a lot of German grounds with that constant drum beat and monotonous song/chant they all do, Union’s actually seemed to reflect what was happening on the pitch

Hertha have got Boyata for free but have sold Valentino Lazaro to Inter for £19.7mil. He played right-back but looks better going forward, he scored a great goal when I was there last year.

Also Pavard has been confirmed to Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.