Arthur Moore - Lanzarote R.I.P

Maccblue

just read on Facebook that Arthur had sadly lost his fight with the big C, known him over 10 years we go to Lanza twice a year always spend a few days / nights in there. And will be back again in three weeks
Arthur’s was the only official City bar I know of full of flags shirts scarfs etc

Top fella swears like a trooper and dirty old sod, what a man !!!

And I’m sure many of you have watched a game or two in there

Condolences to his great wife Cath we’ll be over soon
xxx

Good man who always made us welcome . As already said didnt mince his words and not very pc but thats what made him arthur . Rip good man

If there was bar in all the World that was City to watch a game this was the place.
Thhis was a true City bar. I made friends that didn't live in Manchester ( City friends ) that I m still in touch with.
Arthur fought a long battle but this was a true City shrine which will always be entrenched with all who went there.
Went city scored a goal they would press a button and City, Manchester City would ring out.
He had more dishes than curries out the back and never failed to have a City Game on.
PS They operated a Bookmakers in it but you were not allowed to be against city.
True gorton legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.