Glastonbury 2019

This Sigrid girl is good.

Never heard of her before but she’s mad as a box of frogs, all over the stage, in just a pair of jeans and a vest, with no makeup, she’s not arsed at all haha

Now she’s on the piano singing a ballad.

I wouldn’t download any of her tracks like, but I’m enjoying the set compared to some of the I’d just watched before it.

Sigrid is great - last Glasto in 2017 she was equally as good but kind of came from left field and the stage was much more stripped back - I was struck by how well she worked the audience and how despite her young years what a performance it was. Yesterday was excellent too.

They were okayish, but like all the other acts the sound quality has been dreadful, gives the artists little chance.

Don't know if that's down to the BBC or the Festival organisers / production team?
While technology has never been better, live music has never sounded worse.

I think the advanced technology is too good and it makes it impossible to get the right balance for the techies and mixers to get the sound right.

Live music always comes across as terrible in tele these days. I’ve watched gigs I was at and thought were immense that sounded a bit shit back on the DVD.

Sigrid is great - last Glasto in 2017 she was equally as good but kind of came from left field and the stage was much more stripped back - I was struck by how well she worked the audience and how despite her young years what a performance it was. Yesterday was excellent too.
Yeah good entertainer, and she’s got something about her.

I like how she’s completely no fuss... no makeup, not had her teeth whitened, not had her lips done or any cheek fillers or daft eyebrows like every other young girl you see these days, just a pair of Converse on, and works the crowd really well for a young lady.

Yeah good entertainer, and she’s got something about her.

I like how she’s completely no fuss... no makeup, not had her teeth whitened, not had her lips done or any cheek fillers o daft eyebrows like every other young girl you see these days, just a pair of Converse on, and works the crowd really well for a young lady.

I also thought Haim were good in 2017.

While technology has never been better, live music has never sounded worse.

I think the advanced technology is too good and it makes it impossible to get the right balance for the techies and mixers to get the sound right.

Live music always comes across as terrible in tele these days. I’ve watched gigs I was at and thought were immense that sounded a bit shit back on the DVD.
True, but even the Spice Girls had complaints about the acoustics (not that I went) but the press was rather unfavourable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.