Big Day Tomorrow

MEN Understands no transfer announcements this week FFS I Thought the chairman said our transfers were decided a few windows ahead up to 2023 Looks like he wont come to 2023 at this rate OR Have we shook hands on a deal let him go away to the med for a fotnights jolly, only to get the obligatory phone call from his agent re Bayerns interest so the news comes out Citys stance is they have his word and are relaxed on it Next instalment a collection of Bayerns finest Ballshitters meet him at poolside selling him the German dream His model girlfriend loves the idea they tell her Germany is the place to be for fashion She gets excired and puts her ample babs away, and our search for the new Fernandinho goes tits up (literally)

MEN Understands no transfer announcements this week FFS I Thought the chairman said our transfers were decided a few windows ahead up to 2023 Looks like he wont come to 2023 at this rate OR Have we shook hands on a deal let him go away to the med for a fotnights jolly, only to get the obligatory phone call from his agent re Bayerns interest so the news comes out Citys stance is they have his word and are relaxed on it Next instalment a collection of Bayerns finest Ballshitters meet him at poolside selling him the German dream His model girlfriend loves the idea they tell her Germany is the place to be for fashion She gets excired and puts her ample babs away, and our search for the new Fernandinho goes tits up (literally)

I'm out of breath trying to read that.

Even when I caught it, I still have no idea what you mean.

What made you decide to finally put a comma after away, which ironically you didn't need before the and...

Well one part is over..... would obviously be happy if it happens today ... not holding my breath though , given I think these maybe our only signings so we may not be in such a hurry to announce them ( Maguire and cancelo feel like they are improbable / will take time )

Nah... naff new kits... Mangala signs a 5 year extension, Delph signs for another 3 and Mendy becomes assistant manager when Arteta takes the barcodes job ; )

I've given a great deal of thought to the Mangala conundrum and I have formulated a piece of advice for Pep. What he needs to do is start The Mangler first game of the season, it will be like a debut again, and he will play a stormer just like his original debut. Then you put him out to grass for ten games or so, bring him back for what might be a tight game, and it's another debut! And another masterclass of defending with oppo defences defecating when it's our corner. Repeat this to the end of the season and we can sell him to PSG for much what we paid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.