Glastonbury 2019

Yeah it’s been poor. Only enjoyed Tame Impala, The Chemical Brothers and didn’t mind Sigrid just because I liked her style and the crowd loved her.

I'd agree with that, although I missed the Janelle Monae set and she's fire. Wu Tang...I think the actual 'physical set' could've done with a bit of...anything, otherwise they're some act.
That last Tame Impala album is a gorgeous pop record.

I'd agree with that, although I missed the Janelle Monae set and she's fire. Wu Tang...I think the actual 'physical set' could've done with a bit of...anything, otherwise they're some act.
I feel like a one man Janelle Monae appreciation thread on my own here, but she was fucking incredible. Of everything I've watched this weekend, she was a level above. Mad as fuck too, she went into the crowd at the end, right out, and came back covered in mud, and looked like it had a got a bit on top for a minute (which i think it did) but she got back on stage and finished it out.

As an aside Glasto need to get Bryan Ferry sorted for the legends spot because believe me his current band and set list will be a thing to savour. 70 years old and the guy has got in spades live.

As an aside Glasto need to get Bryan Ferry sorted for the legends spot because believe me his current band and set list will be a thing to savour. 70 years old and the guy has got in spades live.
Class. One of my best mate's missus is his sax player. She's fucking brilliant. I will pass this post onto her.

Monae’s stuff isn’t my cup o’tea at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.