City's New Kits - 2019/20

I dunno you know, Puma are big in London. The roadmen love it. It seems to be big in black culture. Don’t know if I’m right with that, but I see a lot of kids down there wearing it. Nike’s a bit run of the mill. I think Adidas holds more weight, but a lot of the Adidas stuff is retro and aimed at an older audience, where Puma targets a certain age range

right...

I dunno you know, Puma are big in London. The roadmen love it. It seems to be big in black culture. Don’t know if I’m right with that, but I see a lot of kids down there wearing it. Nike’s a bit run of the mill. I think Adidas holds more weight, but a lot of the Adidas stuff is retro and aimed at an older audience, where Puma targets a certain age range

Puma did a great job in attaching itself to the likes of Cameroon and Eto'o, the Ghanaian team of 2006, Yaya You're and the Ivory Coast and so on. They got themselves plastered on the players and teams who gave pride to an entire continent when a lot of young men were were still kids and I think they've been really reaping the rewards of that over the last five years or so.

Puma did a great job in attaching itself to the likes of Cameroon and Eto'o, the Ghanaian team of 2006, Yaya You're and the Ivory Coast and so on. They got themselves plastered on the players and teams who gave pride to an entire continent when a lot of young men were were still kids and I think they've been really reaping the rewards of that over the last five years or so.
Yeah, World Cup 2010 they did pretty much every African team didn’t they?

I bet Nike will have outsold them all with that Nigeria kit!

Loving this hat.

1-0-0.jpg

https://shop.mancity.com/stores/man...t---black-&-yellow/250494?categories=training

Loving the range on the site. Have never bought any leisure/training wear before but some of Puma's stuff looks great.

Disappointed that the 'proper kits' are now £90+ and £60 will only get you a cheap replica, but I think Puma have done really well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.