Newcastle United takeover?

It’s funny imo when fans complain about owners being reluctant to (almost certainly) throw away millions. If it was their money I’d doubt they’d do it. They surely can only complain if he’s either taking unreasonable millions out of the club and/or refusing to sell to people better positioned to invest more than he can.

Is that the case though? Is their hard evidence? I honestly don’t know.

Doubling the £6m salary he was getting off that nice Mr Ashley, apparently. I know the money is not to be sniffed at, but he could surely still manage at a higher level than the Chines League. And I'm sure he's not short of a bob or two.Strange career move, IMO.

SSN reporting that FSW is heading off to China, and doubling the £6m salary he was getting at Sid James' Park. I know the money is not to be sniffed at, but he could surely still manage at a higher level than the Chines League. And I'm sure he's not short of a bob or two.
“This club doesn’t match my ambition!” What? And managing a ‘massive’ club in China does? FSW has totally embarrassed himself there. If I was a Newcastle fan I’d detest him for this. Mind you, I’d happily embarrass myself for 12 mil a year

“This club doesn’t match my ambition!” What? And managing a ‘massive’ club in China does? FSW has totally embarrassed himself there. If I was a Newcastle fan I’d detest him for this. Mind you, I’d happily embarrass myself for 12 mil a year

He's fifty nine, cash in for a year and then roll in to the swamp when it all goes tits up!

Doubling the £6m salary he was getting off that nice Mr Ashley, apparently. I know the money is not to be sniffed at, but he could surely still manage at a higher level than the Chines League. And I'm sure he's not short of a bob or two.Strange career move, IMO.

Maybe he likes the culture, the food, the adventure?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.