"The Keeper"

He was a winger for Ipswich so not sure he played in the goals. Laurie Sivell was the German keeper who was also back up to Paul Cooper at Ipswich.

You're dead right - but so am I.
According to K O' C's wiki page, he was a winger, alright (I have no recollection of that - even though he played for Ireland and I'm Irish) but he was cast "in the unfamiliar role of goalkeeper" in the movie.

You're dead right - but so am I.
According to K O' C's wiki page, he was a winger, alright (I have no recollection of that - even though he played for Ireland and I'm Irish) but he was cast "in the unfamiliar role of goalkeeper" in the movie.
Sorry I missed the key word of Why off. He did play in the goals in the film but was a winger for Ipswich. Also a Londoner but didn’t stop him playing for Ireland.

He was a winger for Ipswich so not sure he played in the goals. Laurie Sivell was the German keeper who was also back up to Paul Cooper at Ipswich.

Yeah, they signed O'Callaghan him from Millwall for circa 200-250k

Been trying to watch this in the US but doesn't look like it is on Amazon Prime or even a dodgy free stream somewhere. Anyone know if it is available to watch over here yet?

I am still waiting to watch it as the vue deemed it unnecessary in Carlisle.

Been trying to watch this in the US but doesn't look like it is on Amazon Prime or even a dodgy free stream somewhere. Anyone know if it is available to watch over here yet?
It’s called “Trautmann” in Germany so I wonder if you can find a stream for it in the US under the German name for it, rather than “The Keeper”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.