Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Saw the entire 30 minute interview....class as always!

Apart from where he praised Anfield ..when discussing how Barça lost there... Of course Liverpool twitter running with it now online

Pep will be at Juve next.

Spain. Barcelona.
Germany. Bayern Rags.
England. City.
Italy. Juve.
Barcelona again or Spain Manager?
Watch his response yesterday in that Catalan TV interview when he was told that the Spanish Prime Minister had just said: "Pep will never manage Spain." I think you can assume the Spanish national ship has well and truly sailed. Pep was also scathing about Salvini, Deputy PM in Italy, which may impact on any move there. I think he may end up in Catalan politics or perhaps go back to Barcelona which he made clear was not in Spain but Catalonia. Perhaps we can keep him in the CFG. You never know.

Saw the entire 30 minute interview....class as always!

Apart from where he praised Anfield ..when discussing how Barça lost there... Of course Liverpool twitter running with it now online

Fuck em they looked like lost little boys trying to play that shit long ball into the channel stuff when City rocked up their in the Autumn. If Mahrez had converted that penalty I recon they would have imploded before Christmas.

I think he'll stick with us, moving to New York in 3, 4 or 5 years.
Then maybe a stint in China, again with us.

There is a 90 minutes with Pep programme on Gol Tv tonight. (In Spanish) Not sure whether it’s the one everyone was quoting on twitter or whether that’s the Catalan one. MAybe they are getting merged.
Anyway stuff we already know. He loves it at City Appreciates the fans sticking with the club through bad years. Repeats the if you wear the shirt you are one of us. Can’t see where he would go and have better set up. Owes a lot to Txiki Likes the prem Even respects the physicality And he gets off on the haters (which surprised me) he says it’s part of what motivates sportspeople. Also mentions he has a young team which I think is really significant.

Without getting too far ahead I get the feeling he would be more tempted to stay if he starts to see he’s building a legacy more akin to what Cruyff did for Barca I think that floats Peps boat more than this stuff about winning the league in all European leagues.
But then who knows. He’s a complex fella. Or at least that’s part of the magic and why he’ll add on years while he feels the sum is bigger than the parts.
Either way he’s a one off. We are very fortunate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.