Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

That would be my first preference for expansion before all else.

All stands are a fair distance from the pitch. Would be much more intimidating to have the stands right on the pitch. Spurs’ big stand is right by the pitch.
tottenham-hotspur-stadium-spurs-populous-london_dezeen_2364_col_17-852x762.jpg

When Agüero missed that penalty, from the normal camera shot from behind the goal you could see plenty of the fans in the stand in the foreground.

Can the whole pitch level be dug down further at the Etihad? Or would there be a problem with the drainage with it even lower down?
I noticed that at Spurs. Steep camber off the pitch and the fans are very close.

We dug down before and MancityX says that if City did down further it will start to effect the sight lines. I think that means that if you are in L3 and they sunk the ground a couple of metres it might mean some fans won't be able to see all of the pitch.

From my point of view I think we could fill another 10k with season tickets providing they are in the low range of our current offering. When you start to get to the 63000 mark, the stadium in of itself becomes an attraction.

People go on about the transport being an issue but I believe the concert capacity is 60k and they seem to cope

That’s a shame. We’re nearly in the 2020s but it’s like going back to the 1990s putting writing/images on the seats.

Always thought out ground looked much more classy than other grounds with us just having only the blue colour on the seats.

I used to think that, but then when I saw what Bayern did to the Allianz I think it looks really smart.

Incorporating the badge looks great and doesn't look like a 90s 8-bit throwback. Would love to see us do something similar.

fcbhippo%3Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1533304938776

That would be my first preference for expansion before all else.

All stands are a fair distance from the pitch. Would be much more intimidating to have the stands right on the pitch. Spurs’ big stand is right by the pitch.
tottenham-hotspur-stadium-spurs-populous-london_dezeen_2364_col_17-852x762.jpg

When Agüero missed that penalty, from the normal camera shot from behind the goal you could see plenty of the fans in the stand in the foreground.

Can the whole pitch level be dug down further at the Etihad? Or would there be a problem with the drainage with it even lower down?

They already put 3 more rows in and the pitch can’t be lowered either.

I used to think that, but then when I saw what Bayern did to the Allianz I think it looks really smart.

Incorporating the badge looks great and doesn't look like a 90s 8-bit throwback. Would love to see us do something similar.

Great looking stadium. The lettering doesn't bother me, after all you wont see it during the match anyway.

So don't 1860 Munich use the Allianz any more ?

Looks smart as that! Will we be able to fill in our hideous corners like this? Or will we cover them with big screens?

Looks smart as that! Will we be able to fill in our hideous corners like this? Or will we cover them with big screens?
I couldn't tell you mate. The Allianz is probably the best stadium I've been to (except Wembley), but it did used to look a bit soulless inside when it was all grey. I really do like the badge on the seats, I think our badge would look absolutely mega in covering the South Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.