Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priceless:

Police in Conakry have confirmed that Keita's family home in Guinea was besieged by angry youths at the weekend.

"We sent a team of policemen to a house at Coleah in Conakry to restore calm after some youths attempted acts of riotous conduct in a house believed to be the family home of footballer Naby Keita," a police source told the BBC.

Local media reported that the youths were venting frustration at one of Keita's relatives who they believed had performed witchcraft, affecting the Liverpool star's Nations Cup performances and increasing his recent spate of injuries.

It’s not his fault he’s shit, it’s witchcraft.......

Much as i rate Pep, i wish he would stop blowing smoke up the Dippers arse ,greatest opponent , most difficult opponent ,Klanfield best atmosphere , not sure if its kidology and trying to lull the Dipshits into a sensed of false security , but please give it a rest Pep , the Dippers dont need any encouragement , they are already the most deluded fan base in world football.

What do you expect him to say?

He’s not going to say they are shit, is he?

Priceless:

Police in Conakry have confirmed that Keita's family home in Guinea was besieged by angry youths at the weekend.

"We sent a team of policemen to a house at Coleah in Conakry to restore calm after some youths attempted acts of riotous conduct in a house believed to be the family home of footballer Naby Keita," a police source told the BBC.

Local media reported that the youths were venting frustration at one of Keita's relatives who they believed had performed witchcraft, affecting the Liverpool star's Nations Cup performances and increasing his recent spate of injuries.

It’s not his fault he’s shit, it’s witchcraft.......

A Scouse victim?

I’m no' 'avin' tha'.

La!

Klopp is saying Pep is the best manager in the world and City the best team. I think it is good. Credit where credit is due.

I bet the bin dipping delusional vermin aren’t too happy with tha laaaaaaar. Aren’t they they world’s best after getting 97 points and winning CL?
Cünts.

I bet the bin dipping delusional vermin aren’t too happy with tha laaaaaaar. Aren’t they they world’s best after getting 97 points and winning CL?
Cünts.

My view is that a vast majority of "normal" Liverpool fans genuinely think that City has a better team. Some may argue that the Liverpool starting eleven is equal, but few will argue against City having a much better squad.

My view is that a vast majority of "normal" Liverpool fans genuinely think that City has a better team. Some may argue that the Liverpool starting eleven is equal, but few will argue against City having a much better squad.
Both managers are obviously very good in different ways. I think Klopp is like GPC because he seems to get the best out of IMO average players,and the style of football he creates is very 'industrial'.
Pep plays beautiful football and has an eye to pick players that fit perfectly into his system, also he isn't a hypocrite.

They know it but they're in total denial.

I recently had a scouse plumber, he saw our City posters and stuff and we started talking about City/LFC. He didnt dare say a word about FFP but he pretend to not know anything about City, didn't know who Sane is, hadn't heard of the Aguero moment, he claimed he didn't know there was "another" brazilian keeper in the league at City. LOL he must have been hurting a lot, strange convo considering he knew lots about Spurs, Utd etc

The PL brings in more revenue than the Champions League.

You are absolutely correct, if you look at total earnings from the different competitions (£149 vs ~£110). But the Premier League position really isn't that important in terms of direct revenue.

Liverpool earned £1.5m more than Manchester City in the Premier League, despite being 2nd. (£149m vs £147.5m) source
Tottenham, at 4th, are only £6m behind the Champions.

In Champions League, the price money increases drastically the longer you stay in it. But the direct money is secondary in the long run, the Champions League is worth so much more in terms of global exposure. It is the jackpot in terms of expanding and increasing revenue on a global market. It is also an key when negotiating sponsor deals and to attract players.

They know it but they're in total denial.

I recently had a scouse plumber, he saw our City posters and stuff and we started talking about City/LFC. He didnt dare say a word about FFP but he pretend to not know anything about City, didn't know who Sane is, hadn't heard of the Aguero moment, he claimed he didn't know there was "another" brazilian keeper in the league at City. LOL he must have been hurting a lot, strange convo considering he knew lots about Spurs, Utd etc
Have you checked your cutlery drawer and pipes since the work was carried out. Your scouse plumber is probably weighing it in as we speak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.