Leonardo Bonucci

Bonucci should not cost more than £30-35m max. The Italian media is forcing links again once they flopped on making Cancelo links a reality. Just a market tactic seeing as they're possibly bringing De Ligt in and Bonucci's place is under threat.

Transfer ban pending remember, or maybe. A big complication.

We don’t seem to be worried about a transfer ban though. Dave leaves next year, prepared to let Gundo run his contract down etc. Hardly give the impression we think it’s coming whereas Chelsea were in contingency mode before they got banned.

I love that it would require a 50m fee since they "bought him back for 35m". That's....not how it works. If you're looking to get rid because you've just signed someone else to play his position you aren't in a position to demand a 15m profit. Italian journalism is so trash.

I said it elsewhere this summer, but one thing I've picked up on from this transfer window is that Italian journos are KFA's.

Juventus can fuck right off

Loan him to one of the other clubs in your shit league with an option to buy in 40 years' time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.