Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather we just try to keep Ota and go with 3 CBs with Walker, Eric Garcia and Fernandinho filling in.

its a easy choice to make money over silverware and titles

footballers are money driven and i don't blame them ?? and when they have kids and a wife to look after then we all would do the same thing, but manchester city are not offering peanuts and what's a couple of million of a 5 year deal when you have medals to show your kids and grandkids ??? sometimes you know its so hard to turn down and pick the money but having medals to your names and go down in the history books forever is what i would jump at

Hes definitely going to United for 75m by the end of the week!

Bonucci for 30m
Alderweireld for 25m

Replace Kompany with an experienced defender for cheap and lets move on!

Oh my God if they sign Maguire for 75mill or more and we sign someone like Alderweireld for his release clause Ragcafe will ABSOLUTELY lose its shit!

Hes definitely going to United for 75m by the end of the week!

Bonucci for 30m - aged 32
Alderweireld for 25m - aged 30

Replace Kompany with an experienced defender for cheap and lets move on!
I thought we were going away from buying older players. We're not in for a short term "fix" any longer - we're aiming for young players who want to play for us, and will improve an already good side.

The future is blue, not grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.