Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think our board have walked away. Leicester seem firm on their ludicrous valuation.

It’s not so much a valuation more an indication that they neither want or need to sell. My guess would be the player hasn’t demanded that he leaves therefore they’re not even listening to anything below what they see as enough to replace him if he did leave

Surely this bid of £70 million being rejected will have effectively ended City's interest in the player? City won't have wanted to pay more than £65 million and Leicester now can't accept a lower bid than they turned down from the Rags. Presumably why the Rags went public in the first place

Surely this bid of £70 million being rejected will have effectively ended City's interest in the player? City won't have wanted to pay more than £65 million and Leicester now can't accept a lower bid than they turned down from the Rags. Presumably why the Rags went public in the first place
I don't know. Depends on how much we want a central defender and what the alternatives are. Ake has just entered the fray. I was thinking earlier today that there really aren't that many options for City but there you go Ake is definitely a very good player who is probably capable of going up a level with City. Either would be a good buy imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.