City's New Kits - 2019/20

Went down today with Mrs Ewing. Would have got the away kit with long sleeves but they'd skimped and not put the coloured bits from the end of the short sleeves onto the ends of the long sleeves. I was sorely tempted with Eddie's long-sleeved pink shirt. I shall await the launch of the third kit!

Not sure if already posted but if buying more than one or anything else, go direct to the Puma site. Add code POPS19 to your basket and get 20% off. Need to do more than just one shirt as the 20% discount takes the price below the free p&p threshold. For example 2 shirts works out at £104. Hope this helps someone.

What I need, and I'm being semi-serious here, is an - away - shirt without a logo.... because the away is yah-boo-sucks good... but the logo does not - and has never - looked right on any of our shirts. The lettering is non-descript, too thin, too spaced, doesn't work on a football shirt, and the logo might as well be some lackey looking to recreate the Jaguar symbol in MS paint by horizontally stretching some random piece of vector art.
West hams away top without the sponsor is a thing of beauty

Not sure if already posted but if buying more than one or anything else, go direct to the Puma site. Add code POPS19 to your basket and get 20% off. Need to do more than just one shirt as the 20% discount takes the price below the free p&p threshold. For example 2 shirts works out at £104. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for that worked for me. Got home , away and a bucket hat . And same for other half minus hat. Lol.

Saw the shirts in town today and was very impressed with the quality. Normal home shirt looks and feels like Nike's vapor kits. Away kit is so smart.

Went down to the club shop earlier, done a decent job inside. I was impressed with the other stuff on sale, looks better than it does online. Well done City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.